At Westwood Medical Centre we offer online services and provides patients the ability to:
- Booking appointments
- Order Repeat prescriptions
- Have Access to GP records
These online services do not replace traditional ways of contacting your GP practice, over the phone or in person. They simply offer additional ways to interact with your GP, making it easier and more convenient.
For example you can:
- book and cancel appointments any time of the day
- order your repeat prescription from home or at work
- save yourself a trip to the GP practice
- look up your medications online
In return, it's hoped the services will free up phone lines for people with no internet access, and enable GP practices to manage appointments and telephone calls more efficiently.
For more information about registering for Online Services please speak to Reception.
For more detailed information about the Patient Online services download the: