- Please telephone 02476466106 after 10 am.
- If registered online order through Patient Access.
- Come into surgery with your re-order form or contact your regular chemist, who will be happy to request your medication.
- Please allow at least 48 hours before visiting your collection point.
We can only process requests for repeat prescriptions – if you require a new medication you will need to book an appointment or speak to one of our doctors on the telephone.
Information about Repeat Presciptions
- Repeat prescriptions are normally for patients with long-term conditions who receive regular treatment.
- Your doctor will explain the repeat prescription system upon beginning regular treatment.
- You can order a repeat prescription by telephoning the surgery after 10 am.
- Register for Online Services and visiting our Do It Online page
- Please provide the exact drug names wherever possible.
- Please allow at least 48 hours after submitting your request before collecting your prescription from the surgery or your chosen chemist.
- Your doctor will review all repeat prescriptions regularly.
- Patients with some chronic illnesses such as diabetes, hypertension, heart disease and asthma will be seen regularly for monitoring of their condition.
- Please tell us of any changes to your repeat prescription list made at the hospital or if you stop any medication by yourself.
- Do not stockpile unwanted drugs at home – return them to your chemist
The NHS prescription charge is a flat-rate amount which successive Governments have thought it reasonable to charge for those who can afford to pay for their medicines. Prescription prepayment certificates (PPCs) offer real savings for people who need extensive medication.
NHS Prescription charges as of the 1st of April 2017
- The current prescription charge is £8.60 (£16.80 per pair od elastic hosiery)
- From 1 April 2010 a three monthly PPC is £29.10. This saves you money if you need four or more items in three months.
- A 12 month certificate is £104.00 and saves money if 15 or more items are needed in 12 months.
PPCs are available by 10 monthly direct debit instalment payments. The prescription prepayment certificates allow anyone to obtain all the prescriptions they need for £2 per week.
Find out more about the prescription prepayment certificate.
If you need to access the services below then medicines are free: